Relax & Sing Baby Massage & Yoga is a beautiful class. We build on the natural instinctive behaviour of new parents and babies to create a lovingly woven course with touch cues, baby massage, yoga, relaxation, gentle singing, sensory play and discussion.
We build confidence, bolster self-esteem, share love and encourage bonding between parent and baby. We hold the space for parents to get to know each other, ease their minds, give them the space to laugh and cry… and laugh again.
Many of the parents who attend our courses become friends for life. Many Instructors in our Relax & Sing family tell us these mellow classes are the best part of their week.”ONIe, Relax and sing trainer
Discover the joy of working with parents and babies
Throughout the Relax & Sing Baby Massage & Yoga Instructors Training you will:
- explore how to demonstrate giving a nurturing full body massage to a baby
- enjoy fun baby yoga stretches
- use different sensory textures to provide touch stimulation
- learn useful acupressure points for common baby ailments
- discover a series of relaxation/wellbeing exercises for parent and baby
- sing your way through the routines to wonderful nursery rhymes and lullabies with the help of our downloadable MP3 songs and online film clips (please note you don’t need to be a good singer… in fact, if you are suboptimal singer it’s more encouraging for the parents to take part!)
- feel good about facilitating a class of up to 10 parents and babies
- understand the needs of postnatal clients and feel confident supporting on a wide range of related issues, such baby feeding, sleeping, depression, low confidence, anxiety, isolation, and ailments
- feel confident facilitating discussion among postnatal parents
- learn how to establish and promote your business using the ready-to-go Relax & Sing marketing materials
- understand how to use the Relax & Sing Baby Massage & Yoga Instructors Zone to make the most of your classes
- get the chance to co-facilitate a session to parents and babies in order to build your confidence on the final day of the course
Wakefield Training (in-person)
Courses are run by Corinna and will take place at The Mummy Circle, Flanshaw, Wakefield WF2 9 ER:
- Wednesday 11th- Friday 13th January, 2023
Value for Money
The cost of the 3-day comprehensive training is:
£470 for in-person training (includes the baby massage doll).
There are no ongoing costs to being part of the Relax & Sing network. However, if you wish to have access to our Relax & Sing Zone where you can access resources with additional songs and massage routines to keep your courses fresh then you can do so for £5 per month or £60 per year. You get six months free access as part of your course fee and you can unsubscribe at any time.
We also offer online Relax & Sing Baby Massage Instructor training as 1-1 private tuition over 1 day or as a series of 2 x 4-hourly sessions, or 4 x 2-hourly sessions for £470.
Please contact us for more information.